pursuant to ART. 13 and ART. 14 of the RGDP (EU) 2016/679
Published: 25 May 2018
Article 13, paragraph 1 of the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGDP) imposes the obligation to inform the data subject, in the event of direct or indirect collection of his/her data, of the fundamental elements of processing. The undersigned company fully fulfils this obligation by informing you as follows:
Data are collected for the following purposes:
• performance of obligations arising from a contract to which you are a party or to comply, prior to performance of the contract, with your specific requirements;
• compliance with legal obligations, regulations and Community legislation;
• customer management (customer administration; contract administration, orders, shipments and invoices; reliability and solvency checks);
• supplier management (administration of suppliers; administration of contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices; selection in relation to the needs of the company);
• management of disputes (contractual breaches; notices; settlements; debt collection; arbitration; judicial disputes);
• carrying out market research;
• sending of advertising material;
• promotional activities.
In relation to the above purposes, the processing of personal data is carried out using paper, computer and telematic means, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data and full compliance with the law.
The legal basis is founded on:
• your express consent for one or more specified purposes;
• contractual or pre-contractual requirements;
• a legal obligation to which the undersigned company is subject.
Indirect sources of personal data are agents and web portals.
Nature of the provision and consequences of refusal to respond
Conferment of data:
• is mandatory pursuant to the law, regulations and EU legislation;
• conditions the possibility of effectively fulfilling contractual obligations entered into;
• is optional for the purposes of: carrying out market research, sending advertising material, carrying out promotional activities.
Refusal to respond makes it impossible for us to:
• fulfil the contract;
• effectively fulfil our contractual obligations;
• carry out market research;
• send advertising material;
• carry out promotional activities.
The above data may be communicated only to the categories of subjects indicated below:
• Post Office or other mail delivery companies;
• banks and credit institutions;
• debt collection companies;
• law firms
• insurance undertakings;
• IT equipment maintenance/repair companies;
• professional firms and/or companies and/or associations of companies and entrepreneurs that provide us with certain accounting and/or tax services;
Data will not be disseminated.
The following may become aware of the data:
• executives, directors and statutory auditors;
• accounting and invoicing staff;
• technical office staff;
• those responsible for selling goods/services;
• blue-collar workers;
• agents and representatives;
• workers that are self-employed or working on a specific project or casual workers.
The period for retaining personal data contained in the databases relating to processing for contractual purposes coincides with the duration of the contractual relationship, while the period related to the fulfilment of legal obligations is prescribed by law. In relation to the purposes of carrying out market research, sending advertising material and promotional activities, the period for retaining data will be 10 years maximum.
Rights of the data subject
You are hereby informed of the existence of your right to request access to your personal data, to rectify or erase it, to limit the processing of data concerning you, to make the data portable and to object to its processing. Since processing also has a legal basis founded on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the legality of any processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The data controller is La Torre Srl Società Agricola, Loc. Chiassa Superiore (AR).
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org